One Design Commercial Use License
One Design Commercial Use License. Please email(firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding commercial licensing of multiple designs.
License is not transferable and not refundable.
Copyright remains with MightE Made It.
Please note: this listing cannot be purchased as part of a current sale or with a coupon code.
HOW TO PURCHASE:
1. Pick the designs that you wish to license and put them in your cart. (All designs you wish to license must purchased on the same calendar day or prior to the date of the licensing purchase.)
2. In the Notes box at checkout, PLEASE LIST WHICH DESIGNS from your order you will be licensing.
3. MAKE YOUR PAYMENT, and download the designs!
• This listing is for individual designs for commercial use.
• There will be a pdf file available for download after your purchase to re-iterate the information provided below regarding appropriate and acceptable commercial use of the purchased design.
• We are not responsible for trademark violations if you purchase and sell a phrase which is trademarked in the category in which you are selling it. We advise you to properly and thoroughly research trademarks.
• Provide adequate protections against copying of the graphic design images. You must watermark the designs so that they cannot be traced by computer software.
General Terms include, but are not limited to:
• Use the purchased design on products such as shirts, hats, tote bags, mugs, on cards.
• You may use the purchased designs as a graphic overlays, clip art and as part of your digital designs (such as digital invitations, baby announcements, Christmas cards etc.) In digital uses, our design may be used as an added element to your design, but cannot be used as the sole design piece in your design.
You May NOT:
• Use our designs to create items such as digital prints/physical prints/transfer/stencils. See above for examples of how designs can be used in digital form by the purchaser.
• Alter our designs in any way, shape or form and claim them as your own, however, color changes are allowed.
• Modify or Cut designs apart and piece them together to create new designs.
• Sell our art as digital files, unless you are adding your own design elements to the overall design (such as digital invitations, baby announcements, Christmas cards etc.).
• Gift, share, or sell the digital files in any way.
• Upload our files to any file sharing websites for any reason.
• Use our designs for any harmful, pornographic, racial or offensive material.
• Use our designs to create you own digital files to sell.
• Copy or create items that look very similar to our designs.
• Use our designs to create and sell stencils;
• Sell our designs as a wholesaler, or sell items using our designs to other companies to sell.