If you don’t already follow me on instagram or facebook, you should! Black History Month 2020 is coming to a close. Though my family celebrates Black History all year long,…
It’s time for another round of Letter Board Love – MightEMadeit Style. It’s safe to say that most people enjoy a good pun. I do. Also, I realize I hadn’t updated my letter board since October, so I took the plunge this month to re-do my letter board for December. I will also take this time to confess that we have not put up our Christmas tree. I am not feeling very festive. Making the letter board is a way that I could channel some energy into making something cute and festive (kinda) since I used gnomes.
I began this letter board with brush lettering in my Rhodia Pad with my Tombow Dual Tip markers (you know, some of my favorite tools).
Then I scanned the image to my laptop with my printer (an HP Envy 7855 All in One).
The image was uploaded into Adobe Illustrator and I was able to manipulate, add an offset and turn the file into an SVG. (tutorial coming on this in 2020)
- Printable Vinyl. I use this brand
- Preferred cutting Machine. For this project I used my Cricut Maker
- Cricut Design Space (here’s the link to this specific canvas)
- Kraft Board, I used the one manufactured by Cricut.
- 1 Sheet 12″ inch by 12″ inch Card Stock
- A Peace of Creativity, DIY Letter Board Pegs
- Hot Glue Gun
- A Letter Board. I have this one.