Sprinkling a lil thanks on anything just makes the day a little better. I have the cut file to prove it lol.
Today’s project is a planner insert using Cricut’s Print & Cut feature. I’m a huge fan of the print and cut feature and use it often, particularly when I make new items for my planner. So let’s get started:
- Cutting Machine & Mat (I’m using my Cricut Maker)
- Cricut Design Space
- White card stock
- Printer (mine is an HP Envy 7855. I LOVE THIS PRINTER & HP Instant Ink)
- Single Hole Punch
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (OPTIONAL)
- Planner (I’m using the Damask Love Colorfun Planner)
- Sprinkle A Lil Thanks On It -Cut File (Click Supply item for file download)
**NOTE: I realize that my dimensions of the resized page were wrong. My planner pages are NOT 9″ by 6″. THE CORRECT MEASUREMENT IS 8″ BY 6″.
- Download & Unzip the Sprinkle A Lil Thank on It Cut File.
- Upload into Cricut Design Space
- Resize to fit your desired planner page size. My planner pages are 9″ by 6″. So I’ll resize to 5.5″ wide. The height will fit inside of the 9″. I keep the lock ON so I don’t distort the image.
- Click Shapes and add a square to the canvas. Unlock the proportions on the square. Resize the square to your page shape. For me, the resize is 9″ by 6″.
- Change the color of the rectangle to white. Click the grey box next to the cut drop down menu and select white.
- Select the rectangle. Click ‘Arrange’. Select ‘send to back’.
- Select all the items in the canvas. Click ‘Arrange’ (yes again). Select ‘center’.
- In the right hand menu, select the sprinkle a lil thanks on it text. I changed the color from Black to Reddish-Orange. I liked the festive fall look.
- Click “Select All”. On the right hand side bottom panel, click ‘Flatten’
- Click Save. Now we’re ready to make!
- In the upper right hand corner, click “Make It”
- The next screen’s settings are generally default. I DO NOT RECOMMEND CHANGING ANYTHING.
- Add your white card stock to your printer. Then click continue.
- Click “Send to Printer”. Turn off ‘Apply Bleed’. Turn on ‘use system dialogue’. Then click Print.
- Follow your printer’s settings.
- Place your printed project on your cricut mat.
- Your Cricut will read the registration marks and cut your project.
- Hole punch your page
- **optional** use the Crop-A-Dile Corner chomper to round the edges.
- Insert into planner.
If you enjoyed this, here are 11 free files & projects you can make to enjoy the thanksgiving/fall time!!